Baccarat is a game played by many people around the world, and it is one of the most popular live casino games. The rules of baccarat vary per gameplay, but many people are playing it because of the huge cash prizes that they can bring back home.
There are many techniques that one can apply to win the baccarat game, but here are the top tips that should be remembered by anyone who would like to play this game.
1. You should not place a tie bet. This is the first tip that any baccarat players should remember. The game has low house edges, and there are initially three bets called the player, the banker, and the tie. The first two edges have a low house edge, at a little more than one percent each. However, when compared to the player and the banker, the tie has a bigger house edge, coming at 14.4 percent. It means that if the bet loses, the player would also lose 14.4 units if they will wager 100 units. Professional baccarat players are saying that it is a waste of money, and new players should avoid doing it.
2. The banker would always be the best bet. When first-time players would go to the live baccarat game, they will start asking where they should be placing their bets. Many game experts are saying that placing the bet on the banker is the best choice because they will win slightly over time, having a 50% chance of winning.
3. Place the bet with the banker until the banker loses. As stated before, the banker is the best bet. Once you placed a bet on the banker, go with that streak until it loses. There is a huge chance that there will be a winning streak if you will be placing your bet with the banker, and the lower house edge would give it a better advantage over other bets.
4. Wait for one decision right after the banker loses. As stated before, you need to place the bet on the banker and keep on placing a bet on it until the winning streak stops. When you start to lose after placing a bet on the banker, try to stop first, and then wait for one decision before coming back to the game. There will be a chance that you might want to change the bet, because of the existence of the tie and the player house edges. Regardless, the decision is still up to you.
5. Try to avoid the mini-baccarat version because it might be a dangerous game to play. Mini baccarat would require the players to have a faster decision making skill, and the game runs fast. Additionally, only the dealers are allowed to deal with the game, and players are restricted. You might end up losing a lot of money if you would continue playing mini-baccarat. Think carefully before you decide to play this version of the game.
6. Tie bets are invisible, and they do not count. Remember this one if you would like to place a bet on the tie.
7. If you placed a bet on the player, ride on it until the player loses. Just like the strategy before with the banker, it is better to ride in the player once it takes off. You would be surprised how many streaks it can make, and how it can help you win the game.
8. Remember to manage your money when playing baccarat. This is where most people start to lose – they do not manage their money properly. Others will just place a bet until they win, and they do not stop, which will greatly deplete their bank accounts.