There is only one absolute international king of motor racing. Nobody beats it. Neither in speed, technique, emotion (or glamour). Of course, we are talking about Formula 1. A sport with a very long and prestigious history, both in the world of betting and in the people who have represented it.
And for that very reason, Formula 1 is adored around the world, attracting millions of bettors, who are always looking to find the perfect opportunity. If you are one of these punters or would like to get into Formula 1 betting, then you’ve come to the right place.
In this Formula 1 betting guide, we’ll explain exactly how to find the best Formula 1 betting site. Plus betting bonuses, Formula 1 betting apps, what live betting is all about, and we’ll also give you a helping hand to improve your betting style and get you one step closer to becoming a betting expert!
Best Formula 1 Betting Sites
At Casinoble, we always make sure to recommend only the best Formula 1 betting sites in Ireland. We love F1, and that’s why we want to share our passion with you. And you’ll see that as soon as you discover one of the betting sites we recommend. As these are the best bookmakers of 2021.
Not only do we test and verify every F1 betting site. But we also use these sites on a regular basis, so that we can ensure you a continually enjoyable experience and also tell you about all the innovations and features that the same site is adding to markets such as Formula 1, or other fascinating sports.
New Formula 1 Betting Sites
New betting sites, which offer huge Formula 1 markets, are almost invading the internet in a way that has never been seen before. And that’s why we pay extra attention at Casinoble. So that we can bring you only the best of the most modern online betting sites.
We dedicate ourselves to carefully checking and testing new Formula 1 betting sites. Always making sure that our recommendations not only have the best bets and bonuses. But also features that you’ve never experienced before. Check out what’s new at Casinoble!
Trusted Betting Sites
There’s no point in recommending betting sites if they don’t meet the strictest requirements of 2021. And those requirements we impose at Casinoble. Because that’s the only way we can be sure that our readers only play at trusted betting sites.
If you want to know what those requirements are, then take a look at the four key points we check every time we test a new betting site. In fact, we recommend that you also apply these points when you venture onto a new betting site, so that you can be sure that you are always in the best hands with your money. Here they are!
- License: If someone with experience is going to check a betting site, the first thing they will do is to check the license. This is the starting point for all reviews and also to know whether to actually test the site or not. Because only a license from a respected gambling authority will tell you whether the site offers legal, safe, and reliable betting. So always check to see if you can find the UK Gambling Commission or the Malta Gaming Authority on the bookmaker’s homepage.
- Withdrawal Terms: On betting sites, almost the most important thing for bettors is money. It is because of winning money that we visit platforms that offer betting. That’s why withdrawal terms are the key to everything to do with your payment. In these terms, you will be told how you will be able to use your money and withdraw it, either in cash or thanks to a bonus you have been given. On top of that, there are also limits and time limits that you will always have to take into account.
- Support: With a little help from our betting site. This should be the slogan of all customer support, as it is a basic element of all betting sites and online casinos. The support is responsible for representing the security, the service of one person to another, and also the professionalism of the site. That’s why we can always recommend that you check the support right away. So that you know exactly where you stand.
- Independent Testing Agencies: Perhaps licenses are key when it comes to the legality and reliability of a bookmaker. But if you want to know what the services and qualities of a betting site are like, then you should look for the seal of approval of an independent testing agency such as eCOGRA. This seal of approval is essential, as these are laboratories that intensively check and test the site to ensure that it is an honest bookmaker, or not.
Who doesn’t want a bonus when playing or betting online? It’s normal to want a bit more money and luckily, the sites know how to offer all kinds of bonuses in 2021. These bonuses come in different shapes and sizes. So, that they can please all types of customers.
That’s why we’d like to tell you about the two most popular bonuses currently on offer, along with their terms and conditions. Talking about bonus terms and conditions may sound boring, but it is necessary in order to actually use or even accept a betting bonus.
So, if you want to venture into discovering which of the two best bonuses is the one that suits your playing style, then take a look at the essentials we’re going to cover about the deposit bonus and the no deposit bonus. After that, it’s up to you!
- Deposit Bonus: The most common bonus will always be the deposit bonus. No matter the betting site or even the country. Because this type of bonus is perfectly suited to what customers want and what bookmakers want online. Because a deposit bonus means that you will receive a certain percentage of what you have deposited after registration. These percentages can be as low as 50%, which would be considered low. Or up to 200%, which means you would receive double your deposit, either in real money or in free bets to use on their site.
- No Deposit Bonus: The most famous 2021 bonus is also the most sought-after bonus for Irish punters. We are talking about the no deposit bonus, which is taking the industry by storm, giving punters the opportunity to receive money from betting sites to bet with, without having to spend a penny. This has of course attracted the attention of many new bettors, which has led to a large majority of sports betting sites now offering it on an almost regular basis.
- Terms & Conditions: It is true that we have often ignored the terms and conditions when registering on a website or upgrading a product. Apart from the use of data, they often do not change every time they throw terms and conditions in our faces. But the truth is that this is not the same when it comes to bonus terms and conditions. Because they specify exactly how you have to use a bonus. The terms and conditions tell you the time, where to use the bonus, the wagering requirements, the limitations, and much more about the bonus itself. So always be attentive before accepting a bonus.
Free Bets on Formula 1
If you want to bet on sports, you want free bets. That much is clear. Because who doesn’t want a bit more free money to bet with? Free bets are just that. A way to be able to bet more, but with virtual money from the betting site.
Luckily, the betting sites know all about this. And that’s why there are more and more offers and promotions on the internet. Where you can get your hands on large amounts of free bets. It is most common to receive free bets in welcome bonuses or during event promotions when you are already an existing customer of a betting site.
Formula 1 Betting Apps
Although you will most often come across betting sites when you are on your computer, the truth is that nowadays more betting is done on mobiles and tablets. There are thousands of apps for betting on Formula 1. At Casinoble we couldn’t ignore F1 betting apps or mobile casino betting apps. That’s why we always bring you the best of what’s out there.
Formula 1 betting apps are the perfect opportunity to take your bets with you when you’re on the move. These apps have been optimized to perfection, to not only represent the entire betting site you’re registered with. But there are app bonuses and unique features on top of that.
Bet on Formula 1
We now enter the vast world of Formula 1 betting. Let’s explain how to bet or how to improve your betting style. After all, we all need a few tips from time to time. So that we are always at the top of our knowledge and skills. That’s why we’re going to talk you through the basics. So that you have a complete understanding of what’s involved in F1 betting.
We’re going to talk about the betting options that exist in Formula 1, the betting systems you can use, F1 live betting, Formula 1 odds, and of course, how you can improve your betting! Let’s get to it!
Formula 1 has been part of the betting elite for decades. With millions of punters having managed to boost markets, it’s only natural that today there are a few that stand out. Below we’ll show you the top 7 F1 betting types, and the ones you need to keep an eye out for:
- Race Winners
- F1 Matchup Bets
- Formula 1 Top 3 Bets
- F1 Top 6 Bets
- Winning Margins
- Future Bets
- F1 Prop Bets
Any expert punter will be able to tell you that they have a betting system that they use in every betting session. A betting system is the key to becoming an expert. It serves to create consistency in winnings, even with small amounts. As the priority of a betting system is really to minimize risk.
It also helps you to control your gambling habits much better. Since you will not be driven by impulses and emotions, but by your knowledge and skills.
In Formula 1 as well as in almost every other sport nowadays, live betting dominates. In Formula 1, live betting is especially opportune. Since we are talking about a fast, dynamic sport where anything can happen.
So whether you want to place safe bets, live hedge bets (which we’ll talk about below), or you want to bet on the outright winner, then straight betting is your F1 betting solution.
Formula 1 Odds
The odds on sport, in general, will always dance around the same figures. As these are values that are imposed by the betting sites to create a balance between the odds of the punters winning and what the site itself can take. Even so, the Formula 1 odds do have some of the highest odds.
With F1’s hierarchy of favorite or dominant drivers, there are impressive odds dedicated to the other drivers and what might happen during a race or championship. That’s why it’s always interesting to look at Formula 1 odds. And if you get to dominate them all, you’ll be the one in charge on the betting site.
Improve Your Betting
Being a better bettor is all about knowing more. That applies to real bookmakers, online bookmakers, and even online casinos. Because the more you know about a sport or your betting habits, the more you gain control over your winnings.
That’s why we want to explain to you below the three best tips we can give you. So that you can become a bit more of an expert bettor in 2021. Take a good look at them and apply them to your next session!
- Focus: Pay attention when you bet. Always. That’s why the first thing to always keep in mind is the focus. That way you’ll know exactly where and when to put your money on the line. So, before any bet, always make sure you pay attention and focus on what’s best for you.
- Information / Data: Information is key, be it on the internet or otherwise. And online betting is all about information and data, which will put you a level above everyone else. Traders and bookmaker experts are informed about everything before setting odds. So, we always recommend you do the same.
- Hedge Bet Live: Split your bets and don’t put all your eggs in one basket. This applies especially to live betting. As you have a much better chance of securing consistent winnings if you do it right. That’s why we always suggest live hedge bets.
Online vs Offline
There is a big difference between online and offline gambling. When we talk about online, we are talking about all the bets you can place on the internet. This type of betting is full of offers, markets, games, bonuses, and even mobile experiences that you can take with you, wherever you go. That’s exactly what we specialize in here at Casinoble, where we bring you the best online betting in Ireland.
Offline betting consists of the traditional bookmakers around you. These are local ones. Which have been hit hard by the current circumstances, and which have been offering classic betting for a long time.
At Casinoble we are always concerned about the safety of our readers. That’s why our top priority will always be responsible gambling. We want to offer a safe and fun environment, in which the sensitivities surrounding online gambling are respected.
We also want to encourage any of our readers who feel they are losing control of their gambling to seek professional help. This is nothing to be ashamed of, as professional help can help you get back to enjoying online gambling and help both you and the people around you.
If you want to bet on the best markets and with the best bonuses such as cashback or no deposit bonuses, then we suggest you take a look at our Casinoble recommendations. We specialize in bringing you the best F1 betting, sports betting, and online casino betting.
If you want to get your hands on a betting bonus, then we recommend that you first look at the offers on each betting site. If you are already a registered or existing customer of a site that offers Formula 1 betting, then we suggest you take a look at their promotions and sports offers.
Redeeming a bonus at a betting site can be both an easy task, and a bit of a tricky one. First of all, we always recommend you to take a look at the bonus conditions. Once you have done so, you can see where to redeem the bonus and if you have any questions, customer support is always on hand.
F1 has been part of the sport’s elite for decades. Dozens of films and series have been made about the sport. Moreover, the prestige of the sport itself is among the highest in the sport. Therefore, betting on Formula 1 is a standard for all betting sites and bookmakers.
F1 has many great times to bet on. We personally recommend that you keep an eye on Formula 1 live betting, as this market is going through a huge breakthrough and is trending upwards in 2021.
As F1 is one of the most sought-after sports on sports betting sites, it’s only natural that there are so many. However, you’ll find the best ones in our lists of recommended Formula 1 betting sites at Casinoble.
Like many sports, Formula 1 has specific markets. Among the most famous betting types are always ‘Race Winners’, ‘F1 Matchup Bets’, and also the ‘Formula 1 Top 3 Bets’.
If you want to start betting on F1 or don’t yet know how to do it right, then the best thing to do is to find a betting system that suits your style. This way you can minimize your risks and make consistent profits.
There is no particular trick to betting on motor racing, but at Casinoble we recommend you try live hedge bets, which split your live bets to bet on safe odds.
There are plenty of F1 betting fans out there, but we don’t want our readers to be too. At Casinoble we promote responsible gambling and that’s why we want you to always keep your betting habits under control.