In online casinos, the two words free spins really stand out. Nowadays they are everywhere and casino fans are more than happy to have the opportunity to receive them so frequently.
That’s why we want to explain every little aspect that makes free spins so important in online and mobile casinos in 2021. We’re going to take you through the basics of no deposit free spins, the latest free spins promotions, how to find the best free spin bonus, how to get your hands on free spins, how to calculate the conditions, how to convert to real money, the different free spins available, and the minimum free spins you’ll often come across online.
So don’t miss our complete guide to free spins in Ireland and find the right online casino where to use them in 2021! Let’s get to it!
Free Spins Casinos
Of course, there are hundreds, if not thousands of online casinos that are happy to offer you free spins. But at Casinoble we only select the best out there. That’s why we bring you our list of recommended online casinos in 2021, which meet all our requirements to guarantee you the best casino experience you’ve ever had!
Free Spins No Deposit
There is no online casino promotion that is getting as much attention as no deposit free spins in 2021. This casino bonus has quickly become the number 1 this year, as not only does it give you the opportunity to play at an online casino without having to spend your money, but you can also make some really impressive winnings with this bonus. As long as you meet the conditions of the bonus.
And that’s why we had to talk about no deposit free spins first of all. Basically, you receive a small amount of money in exchange for registering at an online casino and trying out their games. The truth is that no deposit free spins are also often available to existing online casino customers so that they can enjoy newly launched games or as a reward for their loyalty.
Latest Free Spins Bonuses
There is a huge variety of free spins bonuses in 2021, which are multiplying as more and more casino sites are emerging. This interests us immediately at Casinoble and that’s why we test and check all the new free spins offers that catch our eye so that we can be sure whether or not to recommend them to our readers.
Among these latest free spins bonuses are of course above all free spins no deposit bonuses, as well as some cashback bonuses that include free spins. If you’re interested in finding out more about these new free spins bonuses, then you can always keep an eye on our Casinoble guides and articles!
Finding the best Free Spins Bonus
Now you know what free spins bonuses are out there on the internet. But finding a free spin bonus that suits you is another matter. Because free spins bonuses vary according to your taste and that makes finding the right one even more difficult. But with our guide and our Casinoble steps, you’ll be able to find the bonus you want in a matter of seconds the next time you’re looking for free spins casinos.
Here are exactly the steps you need to look out for to get your hands on the best free spins bonuses in 2021:
- Compare Free Spins: First of all, you’ll need to know where to compare free spins. That’s where Casinoble comes in. We make it easy for you by already having selected the best ones available in 2021, so all you have to do is pick your favorite offer.
- Keep what you win: Bonuses shouldn’t be decorative. We want to keep the money. That’s why it’s important to have the options “keep what you win” or “no wager”. These will tell you if you can take your winnings right away or if you’re going to have to enter a maze of wagering requirements.
- Low Wagering Requirement: You may not find a “no wager” free spins bonus. But luckily there are low wagering requirements. This means that the online casino will ask you for easy conditions so that you can take your money, after meeting the requirements to play your bonus into real money.
- Betting limits: Casinos also have to protect themselves. That’s why they set wagering limits. These will actually tell you how much you can wager and how much your free spins will be worth when you use them in a slot. This will be indicated to you by each online casino, depending on the limit they want to offer you.
- No winning cap: Playing with free spins does not mean that you can suddenly hit a jackpot. That’s why there is a no winning cap, where the online casino sets a limit to the money you can win with your free spins, be it something modest like €10 or up to €1,000. That’s why it’s also important that you really choose an offer that suits your playing style.
Claiming a Free Spins Bonus
How to get your hands on a free spins bonus is a good question. Believe it or not. Because as easy as it all sounds, the important thing is that you actually do what the online casino asks you to do. That’s why we’d like to give you a quick hand so that you have it under control.
- Choose Bonus: Choose the right bonus. This above all. Don’t just accept something out of the blue because you’ve seen a lot of money. Play it safe. That’s why we suggest that you calmly analyze the best free spins bonus for you, without being pressurized.
- Free Spins Code: Once you have the bonus you need to know if that bonus has a code in it or not. If it does, then you will have to enter it as soon as you have registered, and not having that code means that you have registered for nothing.
- Register for Bonus: What casino players like the most is to register and receive a bonus right away. But the truth is that many times you will have to choose your desired bonus at registration. If you forget to do that, then you will get nothing at the end of the day.
- Disposal of the bonus: Even if a bonus promises you €2,000, that doesn’t mean you’ll get it all right away. Because often, what online casinos do is split your bonus into different stages. That means that you’ll most likely receive some of the money and free spins with one deposit, and the rest of the money and free spins with further deposits. So, keep an eye on this!
Calculate the wagering requirement
It’s normal that nobody wants to see the words wagering requirements attached to their free spins bonus. But, you will see that they are very common. Because the wagering requirements serve to prevent the online casino from being cheated by players who simply want to take the free spins and the money and then leave the casino. That’s why we’re going to explain the most important things you need to know about wagering requirements:
- Terms & Conditions: The best thing we, or any casino player, can recommend you to do is to read the bonus terms and conditions at least twice.
- Winnings: Now you really need to know how much you can win with your bonus if you meet those conditions.
- Multiplier: The famous multiplier. Here you will see if you have to play the bonus 25x, 40x, 50, or even 75x. The less the better.
- Calculation: Calculate your winnings. Let’s say you have £100 and you’ll have to multiply it by 25. That means you’ll have to reach £2,500 before you can withdraw your money.
- Amount: Now that you know it’s €2,500, you’ll need to reach that figure before you can take the €100 bonus as real money.
Turning Free Spins Winnings into Real Money
It’s obvious that deep down, online casinos aren’t happy if you win real money thanks to a bonus they’ve offered you. The free spins bonus is there to attract new customers, not to suddenly give them large sums of real money. That’s why they will often make it difficult for you to win real money with free spins. But we want to help you here so that you can do it without getting a migraine.
- Amount: First of all, you need to know how much money you have to reach before you can withdraw the money (see the wagering requirements above).
- Terms & Conditions: Take a good look at the games and times available in the terms and conditions.
- Slot Characteristics: Once you know which slots are included in the offer, you also need to know which ones are the best for you to bet with free spins. If for example, you play slots with low volatility, you will be able to stay longer playing. Which means you will have more chances to reach the amount of money the casino demands from you.
- Return to Player: Once you have your slot chosen, it’s time to look at the RTP. Those three acronyms stand for Return to Player. Here you’ll know exactly how much money the slot will release. If, for example, it has an RTP of 97%, it means that for every €100 you play, you’ll make at least €97.
- Slot Machines for Wagering: Some games we can recommend are Bonanza Slots, The Book of Atem, Starburst, Steam Tower Slot, Gemix Slot, and the Beautiful Bones Slot.
- Luck: All casino players know that apart from all these terms, there is also luck. But that will depend solely on you and your gaming session.
Free Spins Bonuses Explained
Now we have come to the part that interests us all. It’s time to talk about the various free spins bonuses. Because there is an infinite amount of bonuses, which vary a lot and can give very different results.
That’s why we’ll explain the most important things about free spins no deposit, deposit, registration, sign-up, welcome, loyalty, mobile casinos, live casinos, no wagering, real money, and keep what you win. Let’s get to it!
Free Spins No Deposit
As we mentioned at the beginning, the current favorite free spins are the no deposit free spins. These free spins you can receive at an online casino without even having to open your wallet. All you have to do is sign up and many online casinos will put them in your account.
Free Spins with Deposit
Nowadays, the most common is to receive a good amount of free spins when you deposit money. Because this is an ideal way for the online casino to give you amounts like 50, 100, or even 200 free spins. Depending on how much you deposit. In addition, there is always the possibility to split the free spins into different deposits.
Free Spins on Registration
If you register at an online casino, they will certainly want to reward you for it. That’s why it’s very common to get free spins on registration. This is similar to receiving a voucher that you can spend in a shop. As the free spins on registration serve as a welcome to discover the platform.
Sign-up Free Spins
In comparison to no registration free spins, sign-up free spins serve as a reward for signing up for something at the casino. These free spins can often be no-deposit. Which serves as a way for you to try out a new slot available at the casino or to encourage you to discover a new software provider.
Welcome Free Spins
The famous welcome free spins are the ones that come with the welcome bonus you have accepted. Here they come in blocks of free spins, available for specific games that the online casino will tell you about. They are usually also divided into the different deposits that are part of the welcome bonus.
Loyalty Free Spins
If you are loyal to an online casino, then it will reward you. That goes without saying, no matter which casino it is. For example, if you visit the site regularly or deposit often, then the casino site will give you free spins to encourage you to continue to do so.
Free Spins at Mobile Casinos
Considering that mobile casinos are the new craze of casino players and also of sports betting sites, it is only natural that there are free spins at mobile casinos. These are limited to mobile apps and mobile versions, in order to attract the mobile clientele of 2021.
Free Spins at Live Casinos
Another innovative option is free spins in live casinos. These do not offer free spins for slots, but for games such as Live Roulette or Dream Catcher. But the truth is that these free spins are more limited. As there are fewer free spins in live casino games.
Free Spins No wagering
Free spins bonus seekers almost always hunt for this type of bonus, as it is the most attractive. Because in non-wagering free spins you don’t have to meet any wagering requirements. This means that you can take your free spins winnings with you straight away.
Free Spins and Win Real Money
The same also applies to free spins with real money win. These are free spins that are immediately converted into real money winnings that appear in your account. That’s why we can recommend these free spins if you come across them!
Free Spins Keep What You Win
The third very famous option among the free spins bonuses are the “keep what you win” free spins. This bonus is pretty self-explanatory. As it means that if you play a slot and win, you get to keep it. No strings attached from the casino. That’s why they are another highly sought-after bonus for free spins bonus hunters in 2021.
Free Spins Synonyms
The truth is that free spins have a lot of synonyms on the internet. Apart from being called differently in each language as well. But don’t panic, because they will always mean the same. However, it’s a good idea to learn or at least recognize the different synonyms for free spins. So you don’t get caught red-handed the next time you go on a casino adventure. Here are the five most common online casino synonyms:
- Extra Spins
- Bonus Spins
- Power Spins
- Super Spins
- Real Spins
At Casinoble, our top priority will always be responsible gambling for both our readers and anyone who plays or gambles online. With our guides, we aim to stimulate knowledge and understanding of what goes on at online casinos and sports betting sites.
If you feel that you are not quite able to control your gambling habits or that gambling is disrupting your lifestyle. Then we suggest that you ask for help. It is nothing to be ashamed of. Since only by controlling your gambling habits will you be able to enjoy safe and fun gambling.
Finding the best free spins bonuses can be a difficult, but not impossible task. That’s why we at Casinoble are dedicated to checking and verifying the best free spins bonuses in Ireland, so all you have to do is choose the one you like best from our list of bonuses and online casinos.
There can be more to free spins bonuses than you might think, so you’ll always need to find the one that’s right for you. To find out which one suits your playing style, we suggest you read our free spins guide, so you know all about the types of free spins and what’s involved in accepting an offer.
There are many ways to get your hands on free spins at online casinos. The most common way is to receive free spins when you deposit for the first time at an online casino or when you register for the first time. But of course, you can also receive free spins in promotions, events, and free spins codes.
Because each type of free spins corresponds to what you want from the casino. That’s why there are no deposit free spins, free spins with deposit, no wager free spins, or for example free spins for live casinos.
That depends on many factors. If, for example, you want to discover a new online casino and play its slots for the first time, it is ideal to use the free spins that the online casino has given you during the registration of your account. What you have to keep in mind though, is that free spins will always be limited to specific games and for a limited time.
There are thousands of online casinos offering free spins in Ireland. But don’t go for the first one you see or the one that offers the most free spins. First of all, take a look at our list of recommended free spins casinos in 2021, so you can find the one that best suits your style of play.
When you receive free spins from an online casino, you will always receive bonus conditions as well. These will tell you exactly where the free spins you have been given will be available, and how you need to use them in order to convert them into real money.
Basically, there is no big difference between free spins and free bets. What you do need to know is where you can use each of them. Free spins correspond to online casinos and most of the time to slots. Hence the word spins. Free bets are linked to sports bets such as football, tennis, boxing, or golf. This gives you the opportunity to boost your bet or bet on something you were not going to bet on before.
Of course, there is! There are the famous no deposit free spins, which give you the possibility to play slots or even roulette, without having to deposit any money. In fact, these are one of the most popular bonuses in 2021 and therefore also easy to find.
No. Forget it. Free spins are not like the euro, the pound, or bitcoin, which will work on any platform. Free spins or free bets are virtual money that can only be used at the betting site that gave them to you.