The world of sport is changing. Where once classic sports betting such as football, tennis, boxing, golf, basketball, or Formula 1 reigned supreme, today eSports dominates. We are talking here about electronic sports called eSports, which are triumphing among the new generations of online gamblers.
Among these eSports games is the emperor of first-person shooters: CS:GO. The game, also called Counter Strike: Global Offensive, is a game that not only has decades of experience under its belt. But also has one of the largest fan communities in the world. This community makes it possible for millions of euros to be spent in today’s biggest tournaments, which is a perfect opportunity to bet on CS:GO.
In this guide, you will discover everything there is to know about CS:GO and how to find the best CS:GO betting sites! Let’s get to it!
Best CS:GO Betting Sites
The best CS:GO betting sites all have one thing in common. They are sites that know how to offer eSports betting. But it’s true that there aren’t that many out there yet, so it’s important to really know which ones are the best. That’s why we bring you here at Casinoble, the best CS:GO betting sites of 2021.
These CS:GO betting sites have all been verified and tested by us. So that we can guarantee you the best possible eSports experience and the best possible experience of this brutal first-person shooter!
New CS:GO Betting Sites
Not only is it important to find the best Counter Strike betting sites, but it is also important to know which ones are appearing on the internet for the first time and are dedicated exclusively to the best eSports betting. And we’ve got that in spades here at Casinoble. This is why we always bring you the best new CS:GO betting sites as well.
These are very recent sites, which have the best modern attributes of 2021, so you can enjoy your favorite betting games in an innovative and radiant eSports environment.
Trusted Betting Sites
There is no point in offering markets, odds, and even bonuses, if it is not a trusted betting site in Ireland. At Casinoble we specialize in trusted betting sites, which meet all the necessary requirements to be able to offer legal eSports betting.
Given the recent popularity of the sport, it is more important than ever to know which sites to recommend and where you can deposit money, without falling into any traps.
That’s why we want to explain to you exactly what the four most important requirements of Casinoble are. These requirements are always at the forefront when we review a CS:GO betting site. And only if they meet each of our conditions, then the betting site can be recommended. Take a look at our requirements and see if you want to apply them to your next CS:GO betting search!
- License: It is essential that in 2021, any platform that wants to offer eSports betting has a valid license from a respected authority. Because in the UK for example, it is necessary to have a license from the British Gambling Commission to be able to offer legal eSports betting. Another important license in the iGaming industry is from the Malta Gaming Authority, which will always ensure that you are playing in a safe and secure environment.
- Withdrawal Terms: Withdrawing money at gambling sites is a top priority for all customers. Because if we sign up to a gambling site, it is because we want to earn money by gambling. Hence, withdrawal terms are the key to knowing how and when to withdraw money. Fortunately, there are many payment methods in 2021, where Bitcoin and E-Wallets stand out.
- Support: A betting site will only be professional when its customer service is up to the task. After all, a betting website is made up of people who represent that company. So, the best thing to do when you first start at an eSports betting site is to make sure that the staff is also skilled and knowledgeable about their betting environment.
- Independent Testing Agencies: Apart from licenses, betting sites should also have a very important stamp of independent testing agencies. Laboratories such as eCOGRA serve to test and verify without the influence of external members. Whether or not a site really lives up to its promises. Only with a seal of approval from such a laboratory can we recommend a gambling site in our Casinoble lists.
Whether you want to venture into an online casino or bet on eSports, a bonus is what you most want to receive. Because bonuses are the essence of the best qualities of playing and betting online. They serve to give you virtual money and thus increase your chances of winning big prizes.
That’s why there are so many different types of bonuses, and many websites have already specialized in offering eSports bonuses to their customers. Simply for registering or for betting on the biggest eSports tournaments. CS:GO is of course a heavyweight for these sites, so you can always expect some interesting bonuses or free bets.
Below we will explain which are the two most interesting bonuses of 2021. And also why it is so important to be aware of the bonus terms and conditions. Let’s get started!
- Deposit Bonus: The main bonus that you will always find on betting sites, be it CS:GO, other sports, or casinos, will be the deposit bonus. This bonus is the icing on the cake when it comes to receiving free money. Because by depositing money on a betting site, you will receive a percentage in return in free money. This percentage can range from a 50% bonus to a 200% bonus. If it is 200%, it means that you will receive €200 from the betting site, by depositing only €100.
- No Deposit Bonus: The most famous bonus of 2021 is the no deposit bonus. This bonus has been a hot topic on all betting platforms lately, as it gives customers the opportunity to receive a small amount of money to test the betting site. Often all you need to do is sign up to the site or if you are already a member, you can receive it from time to time to try out new markets or games.
- Terms & Conditions: Terms and conditions are crucial on betting sites. That needs to be made clear. They are not like on other sites, where you can almost accept them without even opening them. Because betting sites will also tell you exactly how you have to use your bonus, along with the wagering requirements for withdrawing it, and the time you have to enjoy the bonus. Never accept a bonus without first reading the bonus terms and conditions, because only then will you know whether or not it suits your betting style.
Free Bets on CS:GO
Whatever sport you watch online, free bets will always rule the day. These are the main attraction of the bonuses and offers on betting sites, as they are virtual money offered to you by the site itself, to be used as your own money on their platform. You have to think of free bets as a voucher from the platform, which you can exchange for real money. If you manage to meet the requirements and conditions that they will give you.
But the truth is that there are all kinds of free bets in 2021. There are free bets only for apps and mobile versions, no wager free bets, live free bets, and many more. That’s why you’ll always find something for yourself. If you keep a close eye on the promotions before you sign up for them.
CS:GO Betting Apps
Betting in 2021 is going mobile. Did you know that? Both mobile casinos and CS:GO betting sites have moved their biggest clientele to mobile versions, where you can both play and bet on your favorite eSports sports from your mobile phone or app.
And the truth is that there are hundreds of apps and mobile versions available for iOS or Android. So you can always take your bets with you. Also, many CS:GO betting apps offer exclusive promotions. These can only be used with the app itself, and there are a growing number of them.
On top of that, CS:GO betting apps have some fantastic innovations and features. Which quickly make them stand out in the industry. So, if you want the ultimate experience in 2021, then we suggest you take a look at the best CS:GO betting apps.
Bet on CS:GO
Now, with all that said, do you want to start betting on CS:GO? Then you’re on the right page. Because not only do we recommend and talk about the best in CS:GO betting, but we also like to help you get better at it. With so much experience under our belts, we’ve been able to focus on the most important details to master the eSports betting market.
So don’t miss out on everything we want to tell you. Whether it’s about the type of CS:GO betting, the system you can use, CS:GO live betting, the odds of games and tournaments, and of course, the best way to improve your CS:GO betting.
Here’s everything you need to be the next eSports master in Ireland, so let’s get to it!
In CS:GO, as, in all other eSports games, there are very specific types of betting that cannot be applied to any other sport. We’re talking about particularities of the game itself, where unique markets and odds stand out. Below, we want to tell you exactly what those bets are. We recommend you always keep an eye out for them, as they represent the essence of CS:GO. Here they are:
- Bets on the Outcome
- Correct Score
- Bet on Killing (for example, “Murder with Molotov Cocktail”)
- Winner of a Specific Round
- Bet on the Team that First Wins a Certain Number of Rounds
- Bet on the Team that will Make More of the First Kills in the Match
A betting system is required. That’s for sure. Because without a proper betting system, you will never be able to maintain a winning streak or consistency of winning bets. Betting systems serve to minimize your risks, and steer you towards a controlled game.
The best CS:GO betting systems are based on the knowledge of the individual bettor and not so much on the obvious. That’s why it’s essential that you first learn what every aspect of the game and betting is all about. This way you will be able to impose a safe and reliable system. Where you will achieve exactly the winnings you have always wanted to have.
Did you know that live betting is the most widely used form of betting in sport? The same applies to eSports betting, which of course includes CS:GO. And unlike other sports, eSports already has a gigantic online community. Who know their way around and know how to use the latest internet features.
And since everything happens online in eSports, it’s only natural that live markets dominate. In these markets, bettors have a much better chance of using their knowledge to their advantage. This has created a lot of promotions and events on the best betting sites. Which not only offer markets and odds. But even live streams of the big tournaments.
In the world of CS:GO odds, it is the one who knows the game the most who calls the shots. CS:GO betting sites will always be forced to move their odds in a similar way to other sports. Which creates a balance between the site itself and what bettors want. But the truth is that eSports is a very new sport with many experts, who know how to predict the outcomes of games and events. Thanks to their passion for the game.
That’s why it’s always interesting to keep an eye on eSports odds and it’s also the right time to learn them and use them to your advantage!
Improve Your Betting
In betting, it is almost never just about luck. Because what really matters is knowledge. Especially when it comes to something like eSports. Because considering all the games out there, along with all their features, betting on sports can easily become a nightmare for the ignorant. But instead of talking about the games themselves, we want to explain the three main factors to get your betting under control.
These three factors can completely change the outcome of your bets and are perfectly adapted to the betting system you choose. Let’s take a look at what they are and see if they help you win your favorite CS:GO bets!
- Focus: Focus is everything. Whether it’s for the pro teams’ own players or for you. You need to keep an eye on what’s going to happen in CS:GO as well as your bets. Only then will you know exactly where to put your money. Because if you don’t, chances are you’ll be running around like a chicken with its head, chasing profits like crazy.
- Information / Data: No expert bettor does not know the market he is betting on down to the smallest detail. Because to be an expert, you have to have all the information and data that is available. So do the traders who set the odds on the betting sites, who intensively study everything that happens before, during, and after each game.
- Hedge Bet Live: Our best Casinoble tip for consistently winning bets is to go for live hedge bets. Live hedge bets spread your money on live bets and put it only on winning odds. That won’t make you a millionaire. But it will ensure you a steady profit that will serve you much better in the long run than a one-time win.
Online vs Offline
Betting offline will never be the same as betting online. Because when we talk about online betting, we are talking about betting that is done on the internet. These betting sites are our specialty at Casinoble. Where we take care of explaining to you the best of every sport, online casino, casino games, bonuses, and even payment methods.
Offline betting on the other hand is betting at traditional bookmakers. These of course do not have as many features and have been greatly affected by the current health circumstances. Therefore, they are not currently the safest place to bet.
There is nothing that concerns us more at Casinoble than the responsible gambling of our readers. What we want most of all, is that everyone who visits our guides, recommendations, and articles, is in a safe and stable environment. Only then can offer we the best there is in the iGaming industry in 2021, by taking care of our readers and those who are around them.
With the current eSports trend, there are a lot of interesting betting sites in Ireland. That’s why we suggest you check out the best ones on Casinoble, so you know exactly where to place your next CS:GO bets.
It’s true that the eSports market is not yet the most complete in 2021, but you can use that to your advantage. At the moment there are a few excellent platforms, which still offer great CS:GO offers and promotions. There you will find everything you need to improve your next CS:GO bet.
Most CS:GO betting sites are dedicated to giving their customers CS:GO bonuses and promotions when they register or when they participate in events. Therefore, if you want to redeem your CS:GO bonus, the best thing to do is to first read the bonus terms and conditions or contact customer support, to find out exactly when you can redeem your bonus.
Because the sport has a huge community of followers and fans, which has propelled eSports to become one of the biggest trends of the last few years. This of course has also attracted a large community of bettors, who have become fascinated by the betting options the sport has to offer.
eSports has been a popular feature on the internet for a number of years now. In fact, over the last four years, there have been more and more tournaments and prize pools, which pay out many millions of euros to professional teams.
The three highest-paid CS:GO players are Dupreeh (Peter Rasmussen), Xyp9x (Andreas Hojsleth), and dev1ce (Nicolai Reedtz). These three players have more than $1.85 million each.
Major CS:GO events are streamed live on platforms such as Twitch and YouTube. But there are also several betting sites in 2021, which offer live streams of various eSports.
In CS:GO, live betting dominates without a doubt. This is because the game is very much a live game, in which all kinds of action can take place. In addition, since there is no such thing as a favorite as in other sports, eSports also gives bettors a huge advantage in live betting.
The best tip we can give you for safe bets that generate consistent winnings in CS:GO is live hedge bets. These take care of splitting your money and betting only on safe live markets.
We do not recommend any of our Casinoble readers to try to make a living betting online. We always want to promote responsible gambling, so that you both enjoy gambling online, but also have it under control and without disturbing the people around you.