What is AstroPay?
Astropay cards are one of the methods of making virtual payments. It is a prepaid card that enables users to make payment online. It is owned and managed by AstroPay LLP Group and was established in 2009. It is convenient and easy to use, making it a popular option across different demographics. Users do not have to share their personal details with third parties for them to make a transaction when paying for their shopping or when they are playing on betting sites and they want to use Astropay to deposit or withdraw payment. The sixteen-digit card can be used to make immediate deposits and withdrawals.
Which are the best casinos with AstroPay?
The best online casinos with AstroPay are
- Vegas Hero
Best AstroPay casinos with €10 Deposit Bonus
- Kassu – 300 Free Spins
- Casino Gods – 300 Free Spins
- CasinoLab – 300 Free Spins
- Sloty – 300 Free Spins
- Casoola – 200 Free Spins
- CasinoPlanet – 200 Free Spins
How AstroPay Works
Using AstroPay is simple and does not require previous knowledge of making online transactions. They have a minimum deposit of about €10 and a maximum of €1000 per every transaction. The maximum withdrawal is about €2000. There is no extra fee that is charged for processing withdrawals and deposits. The transaction is done virtually, and it is instant, meaning the user does not have to wait for the money to reflect on their account. AstroPay card allows users to transact using major currencies including Euros, Pounds and Canadian Dollars. It is safe because it allows only the money in the card to be used.
Why AstroPay is Good for Casino Deposits
Getting AstroPay Account
Getting an AstroPay account is simple.
- Go to AstroPay website through a browser or mobile app and register for an account.
- Register for an AstroPay card through the signup form. Users need personal details like name, email address, and preferred method to fund the card. AstroPay allows users to choose different credit denominations.
- Users are expected to choose payment methods to buy cards, then choose their country from a list of eligible countries.
- Upon paying for the card, Astropay sends an email with details of their card. This will include card number, expiration date, and code. The card will be available for immediate use.
Secure Transfer with AstroPay
Pros and Cons of AstroPay
- Secure due to end to end encryption.
- Instant payment and less waiting time.
- Available in many countries and accepts several currencies.
- Easy to sign up and use. No complicated and winding application process.
- Allows many funding options to service the Astropay card, including e-wallets and cryptocurrency.
- Tailored to meet the needs of clients and have a dedicated customer care service.
- Has country restrictions and not everyone across the globe can use it.
- Some casinos do not allow withdrawals using Astropay.
- The cards have an expiry window of one year, so users must use their funds before expiration.
History of AstroPay
AstroPay was established in 2009 to tap into the growing need of people who wanted a secure form of virtual payment methods. The company is headquartered in London but has been spreading its operations across different parts of the world. It is owned by AstroPay LLP. It currently operates in Europe, Latin America, Asia and some parts of Africa.
Astropay has a vast client base, including online merchants, gambling companies and people who are doing their personal shopping online. They have been improving their services and increasing the number of services that they have been offering to their clients.
Yes. Even people who are accessing casino games on mobile devices and smartphones can use AstroPay as a payment method. It can be used on Android and iOS devices and is also available for casino mobile apps. The transaction is still safe and secure.
No. Users are not charged any extra fee for transactions done using AstroPay. There might however be additional charges imposed by different operators and banking institutions. AstroPay also keeps funds that are left on the card after the expiration date so users should load only what they plan to spend.
Yes. Payment using AstroPay still allows casino players to access bonuses and promotions that are being offered by casino sites. They also have some partnerships with specific casinos that allow them to give bonuses and promotions to their online users.
There are specific operators and casinos that allow users to withdraw funds on AstroPay. It is always advisable for people who are using AstroPay to read the terms and conditions of each site that they are working with before they start using AstroPay so that they do not get disappointed.